

sweet jennifer partin at meditations and musings gave me these. i just can't believe it. my head is now the size of my 17" tube monitor. yes i do look very funny but i'm glowing so brightly ;)
I now bestow these uplifting awards to my friends: FRAN ANG KATHY TERI JENNY
MARIA MIDWESTNEST cheryl abby bethanne BEV & debbie
may God bless each one of you real good!
17 comments:
you are so sweet! Thank you Janel!!! I am also going to send you a prayer request email so I dont take up all of your blog.
well, i cant find your email. But please just pray for me. I am so stressed out and I am in a lot of physical pain with my neck and etc. I am up right now just hurting bad.
There are so many other things...but I know you will pray. I have been so frustrated and I just need to be filled to the full with the Spirit! I need Help!! =) love Jenny
Thank you SO much! That's so wonderful! How sweet of you! And I very much appreciate your sincere and touching comments. I am still in Vegas and have NO TIME. I am jam packed with classes and training -- I barely had time to check my email. I will post them just as soon as I get back, though.
Love ya!
~Maria
Oh, Janel. I feel completely humbled that my name popped across your mind as you thought about who to pass this along too. You really do bless me more than you'll ever know. Your honesty with "life" is one thing I love about you. And, then the fact that everything you do, you give to the Lord. You are the real deal!
I love you sweet friend! Bless you~
Fran
Thank you Janel!! I love the picture of you and your grandson (?). Now I see where your daughter gets her good looks. You are so sweet to include me in your awards!
Janel, thank you! And right back at you girl!
Thanks for your comment on my blog! You're sweet! :)
I am humbled to be in that group of women---we have all been touched by you! Thank you Jane! Bev
Thank you, Janel. Your blog blessed my day in so many ways.
Kathy
Oh my!! My first awards. Janel, you are such an encourager. You have no idea how much this means to me.
Much love,
~Cheryl
Thanks for the award! I do feel spoiled!
Thank you SO much, Janel! I am sorry I haven't responded to this until now. I was in North Carolina visiting my mom, then had to work the last couple of days! I am SO honored that you included ME in this list of inspiring women! THANK YOU SO SO much!
Much love,
Angie xoxo
Hi Janet,
Thanks for the visit and I'm glad I made you smile! You have such a colorful blog. I love it! I'm not at all computer savvy, so it takes a while for me to learn something new, but I love the way you used the differing fonts and colors.
So nice to meet you. Come and visit again!
THank you darling friend for your prayers, your encouragement and your willingness to go there with me and I pray that we all continue to be filled with Him and the miraculous things He can do in a life and heart. He is amazing.
Hope you are doing well and know that I pray for you so often.
Much love~
Fran
Hey, Janel! Come by my blog and help me spread the word about my giveaway. You can enter as well!
~Maria
I just love coming over here and seeing the pic of you holding that adorable grandson! It just makes me smile every time. :)
Thinking of you and hope you have a wonderful day!
Blessings Janel~
Fran
i was just checking on you!! =)
Post a Comment