our house feels like a mash unit. the couch is covered in bed pillows and blankets. the t.v. tray sits next to it with the thermometer and slurpee. the frig is stocked with juice and pop. popcicles are in the freezer. the kitchen counter displays the motrin, tylenol, my antibiotics and now my son's who just was diagnosed with bronchitis and beginning pneumonia. he has horse pills to take twice a day and no work for a while just fluids and rest. i just bought him a new motor trend magazine so he can get himself geeked for the auto show he will probably attend. this is a bummer.
we don't know why the Lord lays us up for a time. we don't like it. we just have to have faith it is for a reason and quiet our hearts to be open for Him to speak.
7 comments:
I pray you guys get better soon! It stinks to be sick.
I love and miss Mash! I hope you are feeling better soon. Sounds cozy around your place. Such a rainy day here in Michigan, right? The snow is messy and dirty. Maybe I should start praying for another blizzard! Get some rest!
Love,
Angie xoxo
Janel...I'm praying for you and your sweet family. I hope today is a better day and healing is occurring. There is nothing worse than the "crud" that just won't go away.
Check on you later. Love ya~
Fran
Hey gurly,
I am praying for you. Being sick is NO fun at all. Just wish I lived a little closer I could bring you some "killer" chicken soup. It's good for anything that makes you sick!!! In the meantime, hang in there kiddo. Know I've got your back in prayer.
To your health,
~Cheryl
oh no!!! I can sure relate girlfriend. I guess the Lord is making you rest. I will be praying for you all!!!!
I am glad my Birthday post was an encouragement for you. If there was ever a prodigal, I was the worst of them! Please be encouraged that nothing is impossible for Him! I will be praying for your children.
I hope your household is feeling better soon. It's never fun being sick. :(
Janel,
I'm saying a prayer for you and your family. I hate to be sick and especially when I think someone else needs my tlc.
Love,
Kathy
Post a Comment