Monday, January 21, 2008

i am spoiled rotten!







THIS CAME FROM SWEET JENNY HOPE!!

the good Lord knows how thankful i am for you.


every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. james 1:17

i gladly pass this award to a few wonderful ladies that are in my blog life that without their daily dose my life would just not be the same.

so to maria - jubilee on earth and

debbie - justmythoughts and

cheryl - profbaugh and

nancygrayce - toowonderfulforme

you are now recipients of daily dose. hugs ~janel




3 comments:

BethAnne said...

Congratulations! I come here to get my daily dose as well!

Profbaugh said...

You know. . . I get my daily dose here too. I'm very humbled. What a wonderful thing to meet in blog land and feel so "connected." God is so good (and so are you). Thanks.

~Cheryl

Jubilee on Earth said...

Thanks again!!! I'll post my beautiful new awards tomorrow. By the way, stop on over and check out my latest post. I think you more than anyone will love it.

~Maria