this is my grandson jack who has my heart (and grandpa's) wrapped around his little finger. this was thanksgiving and his cousin age 5 was being silly and wild and he found it funny. he is only 5 months old and has a sense of humor already. my daughter was quick to capture it on her phone so the quality is not great but we play it over and over. yes it is really him laughing right down to his toes until he saw everyone looking at him.
16 comments:
oh my goodness, that is absolutely adorable!! Jack's laugh so touched my soul... childlike joy, childlike humility...in fact that is what i came to tell you by your comment to me on my post...you were so down to earth, so inviting opening your heart to me and i thank you so much...childlike humility...that's what i heard from you...may He give you the desires of your heart to not let anything own you...i asked my beautiful God for some help to get rid of stuff cause i couldn't get rid of the only antique chair from my childhood, the only antique lamp from my aunt who raised me, the only...you get my drift...my son could do it for me gladly as he has more of the IKEA mentality of decorating...it was freeing to give away the blanket i have had since childhood----don't have much from childhood but why hold on to things. Hold fast to Him. We still have to do the garage after Christmas---most of my family is dead so it's stuff from them i am holding on to and don't need to but it is so very hard. I have been an attachaholic but NO MORE. God never intended me to attach to anything but Him and His goodness. Sorry this is so long. But, I was touched by your comment and by your childlike humility. Have a great weekend. I believe you are hearing His Voice quite well Jane!!
oh what a joy Janel!! he is so cute!! What a sweet spot in the midst of everything else.
Hello,
I found your blog through Bethanne's who I found through emily's...Anyway that was a great laugh...I also wanted to tell you that I will be praying for your family.
A sister in Christ,
Mari
That laugh is down in his belly!
I love it! It made me laugh and smile. He is just darling and I know you just kiss the fire out of him. He's adorable! Love him Janel! Have a wonderful Sunday!
Hugs~
Fran
He is so precious! His laugh made me laugh!
Oh Janel,
I just LOVE this. What a precious little guy!! Thank goodness for camera phones. This one's a keeper for sure.
Much love,
~Cheryl
He is precious. I know he is not spoiled at all ;-) I bet he makes you laugh alot.
just thinking of you Janel and wanted to give you a shout out! praying!
i just love the name of your blog cause of what it reminds me of...can't ever fathom that one...you have really been on my mind and just wanted to tell you that! so identify with you...
yeah, girl i got my ticket this past week in the mail!!! :) i am so very excited!! i will be praying about this flying thing for you...how far from san antonio are you? i mean, you could look at flight prices compared to driving and just see...i know driving stinks that long of a distance but if you really are not ok with flying, then maybe check it out because i'd hate for you not to be there! but i also trust that the Lord is orchestrating this whole crazy awesome event through these precious ladies and He will take care of us all getting there and back so don't you worry about plane stuff. just trust that this will be the most awesome time with all of these sweet friends and let your joy in Christ overpower your fear!!
keep me updated ;)
i'm glad we're friends :)
so i just read your comment again..and maybe you're not so much scared of the flying as i thought...just the doing it alone part! so you don't have to post that other one if you don't want! hahaha..(here are you coming from again?) even if it means getting there by yourself, you know you won't be alone once you arrive...it is going to be GREAT! :)
A child's laughter is such a sweet gift from the Lord. I am glad you were able to capture it----even with a cellphone. They grow so quickly too.
I am sorry to hear of your father's passing. What an amazing man and how encouraging that they were married 60 plus years and were reconciled to one another!
Thanks for stopping by my Blog and saying hello. I hope to hear from you again. I love making new friends through the Blog world! I plan on posting a 100th post and Giveaway this week. Hope to hear from you again!
Grace to you and your family!
Hey girl...
Kim over at connorcolesmom got the hotel...she reserved several and I snatched one up....her email is available on her blog if you want to email her and ask her.
Its gonna be a blast. Its a lot for an event but i truly think it will be worth every ounce of everything to get there.
Love, Fran
okay, here's my 3rd comment---promise i am not trying to stalk you i just love you and think you are adorable and i loved your excitment on fran's post and had to jump over here...pray for my daughter who had a motorbike accident yesterday! OH NO...
Hey Janel...
Read your comment on Angie's site about listening to Ed Young. I'm going to listen to that today. I bet it was great! Thanks for sharing. I hope you have a wonderful day sweet friend. Always praying for you~
Fran
you are so precious Janel. I am going to write you today. I have been slammed with work and etc as I know you have been so busy as well. I slept late today and just had some good time with the Lord. I still want to mail you this package with all that you are going through with your mom and losing your dad. Keep drawing near to Him and refusing to believe the enemy. Jesus loves you so much and is so taken with you despite any other voices that we sometimes hear. you are so precious
Post a Comment