Wednesday, November 14, 2007

jenny taged me

jenny tagged me so here goes.

link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog. share 7 random/weird facts about yourself. tag 7 random people at the end of your post, include links to their blogs. let each person know by leaving a comment on their blog.


7 random factoids about moi:


1. i basically wear socks 24/7

2. i go out to breakfast with my husband each weekend

3. my best friend growing up was lebanese and i love to eat and sometimes cook labanese food

4. i frequently sleep with head phones on listening to beth moore

5. i love being a grandma

6. i would have made a good nurse i became a secretary instead

7. i want to start memorizing scripture

i tag y'all:

1. abby

2. bethanne

3. cheryl

4. fran

5. kathy

6. midwest nest

7. rhoda


their links are on my side bar.

4 comments:

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hi, Janel, thanks for the tag! I did this one not too long ago, so I probably won't post another one. Too hard to think things up. Thank you though...I appreciate you stopping by & visiting. Hope you will come back often

xo,
Rhoda

jennyhope said...

i love your number 4! hope you are having a good weekend!! :)

Fran said...

I loved every single one of these you wrote.....you are a dear woman Janel. I can just tell. I love how you wear socks 24/7 and that you might go to sleep with your headphones on listening to Beth Moore!! Not that she puts us to sleep or anything! HA!

Thank you for tagging me. I wrote my 7 random things....its harder than I thought...I was afraid of soundy very corny...but, I think I am anyway! :)

Love to you friend,
Fran

BethAnne said...

I think it is sweet you and your hubby go out to breakfast every weekend. And I also wear socks all the time in the winter. Except in bed - I think it may cause poor circulation - not that I am a nurse or anything :-)