my Dad went home to be with the Lord November 17, 2007. i will post much more later but ask that you pray for our family, my brother (dad definitely was his best friend), my sister and her family and most of all my mom who is not in the best of health. we need to get thru these next two days (today the viewing and tomorrow the service) thank you dear ones i covet your prayers.
~love, janel
7 comments:
My heart goes out to you. I pray god will give you all peace and strength during this difficult time.
Janel,
Lifting you and your family up to the great Comforter in your time of grief. Remember God loves you and promises He will never leave you.
I am so sorry for your loss! You definitely have my prayers and thoughts of love. May the good Lord give you strength and support during this tough time.
Maria
Oh Janel...its Tuesday evening. I just read about your dad...I am just so sorry. I'm praying for all of you in your family. I pray for God's strength, peace, presence, and comfort to cover you all.
Much love friend~
Fran
oh no Janel...i am so sorry...so sorry. I will pray for you and my heart aches for you and your family. Much love
So sorry to hear of this. We will be praying for you and your family.
I am so sorry, Janel. I know it must be a very hard time for you right now. I will be praying for you and your family.
Post a Comment