Thursday, November 22, 2007

thanksgiving thankfulness

thank you all for your prayers and comments.

i cannot post all that is in my heart right now. it is overflowing with so many things since the home going of my dad. i have been staying at my mom's for the last 6 days and will leave again shortly to go help prepare our meal for today but i need you all to know how very thankful i am to have each one of you in my life. our eyes have never met, our ears have never heard each others sweet voices but our hearts have touched each others and i am blessed by you.

may your thanksgiving be blessed because your creator, the maker of the universe! loves you with an everlasting love.

many blessings ~janel

6 comments:

Jubilee on Earth said...

Have a happy and blessed Thanksgiving!

Maria
www.jubileeonearth.com

BethAnne said...

I am praying for you and your family. Even when a SAVED loved one goes home to Jesus, it is hard for those of us left behind. There is comfort in knowing that they are with the Lord, but still a part of us longs for them to be back here on earth. It is THE most difficult thing we will have to deal with here on this earth, but I believe that none of us (who are Christians) will be here on earth very much longer. Praise the Lord!

BethAnne said...

Janel, I heard this today and thought of you ......


http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=d5d4ee2c067a456e7c0f

Fran said...

Still praying for you Janel. I pray His presence has been felt.
I pray peace over you this day.

Hugs~
Fran

jennyhope said...

Oh Janel I am still thinking of you and praying for your family. I am so sorry! I pray that the Lord will put a hedge of protection around you all during this time. love jenny

jennyhope said...

this is so precious!! I am so sorry about your dad and I totally got you on my post!! Please let me know how to pray. It is such a hard thing I am sure. I am so sorry! you are so precious to me!! love you!