F E A R - False Evidence Appearing Real...or E A S T E R - Every Alternative Savior Takes Early Retirement...or
i have these acronyms and other sayings in the cover of my bible. like:
this book will keep you from sin or sin will keep you from this book. (i heard this said by both dr. adrian rogers and beth moore)
or from my pastor doug schmidt "We must do what God wants us to do even when there is extensive, external pressure and little internal strength."
or; on judging others: evaluation is not the same as condemnation -- it is the latter that passes sentence... or
there is no panic in heaven only plans (dr. david jeremiah)
I'd love to hear some that you may have.
8 comments:
I like these. Here are a few of mine:
When man works, man works.
When man prays, God works.
God will consecrate your affliction to your gain.
I am not easily offended if self is dead.
Prayer can change, what we cannot change!
Sorry - I want to hear what others have to say and I forgot to hit the e-mail notification button!
I don't have any, but I sure might borrow some of these!!
~Maria
I also have in my Bible "This book will keep you from sin or sin will keep you from this book"
Another I love is in the section where Peter walks on water I have written "What we fear will go over our heads, Jesus already has under His feet"
B eing
U nder
S atan's
Y oke
Isn't that the truth! The busier he can keep us, even doing "good" things, the more he can keep us from being with the Lord. Not sure how I got to your blog today?? But thought I'd say "hi".
One that I have in my bible is:
Any problem can be a miracle in the making.
A bible that is falling apart is evidence of a life that is not.
J=Jesus first
O-others second
Y- yourself last
The only way to have true joy.
Everybody's need is somebody's opportunity. Dont miss it.
G- God's
R-Righteousness
A-at
C-Christ's
E-expense
Be blessed!
Lorie
I love Beth Moore's ...
"THERE IS NO HIGH LIKE THE MOST HIGH"!!!
Love,
Angie xoxo
Post a Comment