Thanks so much for posting this. I just love this song and the pictures were beautiful. I'm working this weekend, so can't be in church, but now have this song floating through my head. That's a good thing!
How very very kind of you, Janel! I dropped to my knees and sang it to my beautiful God. I want HIM so! Thank you so much for thinking of me and doing this. I was so surprised, so humbled, so grateful to you and to our God! It has been quite a week for me... and I asked God to speak to me and then turned on my computer and came straight to your blog and found this...so I take it as my God pulling me close. Love you Lots, Bev
5 comments:
Thanks so much for posting this. I just love this song and the pictures were beautiful. I'm working this weekend, so can't be in church, but now have this song floating through my head. That's a good thing!
That was awesome Janel!!
We love you Bev!! You are such a HUGE blessing to us all. May Jesus shower you with His love and blessings. He's crazy over you!
YOU are just the sweetest girl around! He's all we need! Just Give Me Jesus! ~ I'm praying for Bev, too!
Love,
angie xoxo
How very very kind of you, Janel!
I dropped to my knees and sang it
to my beautiful God. I want HIM so! Thank you so much for thinking of me and doing this. I was so surprised, so humbled, so grateful to you and to our God!
It has been quite a week for me...
and I asked God to speak to me and then turned on my computer and came straight to your blog and found this...so I take it as my God pulling me close.
Love you Lots, Bev
amen...just give me Jesus!! I know that is Bev's heart and yours to!
Post a Comment