feast - stoufers skillets chicken and pasta - trying it for the first time
fashion- had on gray sweats all day
farm - made every farm animal sound for jack of course
faith - prayed mostly for my daughter who is learning a new job
factual - i set easter cards at work tomorrow and really don't want to
fade - my color and hightlights are crying out for help
filthy - my floors are in dire need of a good cleaning - clean floors make me feel good, quirky
fragrance - i love sarah jessica parker's lovely
funnel - never ever ate a funnel cake
fruit - fantastic fresh florida strawberries also for dinner
fabulous - my wishes for your weekend
and this came fromFUN, FANTASTIC, FAITHFUL FRIEND
JENNY
8 comments:
Well, I just loved every bit of that Janel! That just made me happy. And, you've never had a funnel cake?? They are so good they'll make you sick! :)
Happy weekend...
Hugs,
Fran
Hi Janel! I was just checking out Jennyhope's blog roll and found your blog. I just thought I would say hi before I left, love your blog!
LOL on the gray sweats! I am so with you! And I have seriously cleaned my floors 15 times this week. my small little family is so messy.
i have been so fatigued and haven't been able to communicate much with lots going on but i got your email and of course i am praying!
you are so precious Mrs. Janel!
love jen
i have one for tuesday am. i cant wait.
how cute is this!!!
Fun, fabulous and fully filled with info! :)
By the way, you must eat a funnel cake in your lifetime! They are yummy---especially warm with powdered sugar on top!
I cannot believe you have never had a funnel cake! You will have to come and visit us and go to the fair in August - I cant be sure but I think funnel cakes are the official cake in heaven!
Now Janel---I never said anything about the color or highlights of your hair! :)
I think I've been lazy b/c I see the 'signs' of Spring and from here on out it'll be back to the grind again!
Enjoy that little grandbaby! What a blessing you must be to watch the baby for your daughter!
How are you coming along on Flavel's book?
Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment