do you think they check your iron in a complete blood count? CBC? Sometimes I wonder if Jack and Morgan are the reasons we may be fatigued...ha ha! No but really! They said all of my levels were fine which is weird because I know it isnt in my head. =) you are so sweet to think of me! Love you much!!
5 comments:
Oh my!! This is so cute--it brought tears to my eyes.
~Cheryl
how adorable! seriously! also, I am going to say a prayer about you going to SA. I have been at the lake this weekend.
SO sweet! What a cutie!!! I love that...
~Maria
www.jubileeonearth.com
He is precious and blessed to have a grandma who loves him so!
Kathy
do you think they check your iron in a complete blood count? CBC? Sometimes I wonder if Jack and Morgan are the reasons we may be fatigued...ha ha! No but really! They said all of my levels were fine which is weird because I know it isnt in my head. =) you are so sweet to think of me! Love you much!!
Post a Comment