Thursday, January 29, 2009

friday "f"iesta

Friend - he's the best!

Will burrow under anything for a cozy nap. Took this pic yesterday. He only opened his eyes enough to see what was I up too.










Flakes - the dry skin kind. I bought this because it had oil in the name and it really did the trick.







Food - made scalloped potatoes and ham. Made it the old way with butter and flour in between the layers then pour milk over it. The new way is to make a rue. It disappears any way I make it.









Fertile - No, no, no not me anymore! Just call me hot flash Helen. Sorry Aunt Helen.


I get so hot even my leather recliner thinks it has heated seats! :)









Fan - my other best friend.















Facet - I want Jesus in every facet of my life.








Forgive - Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, "Lord how many times shall I forgive my brother when he sins against me? Up to seven times?"




Jesus answered, "I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times. "
Matt. 18:21,22





Have a fantastic weekend friends and let's forgive those who need our forgiveness not forgetting we are all forgiven.



FRIDAY NIGHT UPDATE:



EVERY BLANKET BRINGS NEW OPPORTUNITIES!!!

3 comments:

Mari said...

I like all your F's - except the flashes. I haven't had to deal with them yet and keep hoping they will pass me by!

Fran said...

Hey Janel!!! I hope this weekend brings you much joy, peace, and rest!!! I love ya much!!!
Hugs,
Fran

Anonymous said...

This was fun! I enjoyed the fotos. Have a great weekend.