Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I Hate When I Do That!





Does anything look out of place? I almost broke out into the song I used to sing with my children from Sesame Street....one of these things is not like the other....one of these things doesn't belong. :) Remember that song? The day turned out a lot better than it started, just in case you were wondering.


I watched the inauguration. I am in awe at the sea of people who went to see history being made. I have not seen anything like this in my life time. The only comparison is the wedding of Princess Diana or her funeral. Our new president sure has a lot of things to try and fix. I will be praying for him as I know you will too.

4 comments:

Angela Baylis said...

That picture is SO funny! I enjoyed today as well. I loved watching Michelle while she watched him get sworn in! It was a lot like Princess Diana's wedding and funeral!
Have a good night!
Love,
Angie xoxo

Mari said...

Too funny. I do that kind of thing too. I didn't see the inauguration as I was at work, but have seen clips on the news.

Tonja said...

You are not the only one who does things like that!

The inauguration was very interesting to watch. I hadn't thought to compare it to Diana's wedding, but I think that is a very good comparison!

Janell said...

Thanks for stopping by! I have always LOVED my name! I don't come by very many Janel(l)'s LOL. I am not so organized so I lost your picture game! Ha ha ha...hope you have a great day!