Friday, January 16, 2009

friday "f"iesta

fajitas - would love them for dinner tonight

fun - shopped at Tuesday Morning (like Big Lots but only home products no food) and looked at EVERYTHING

fashion - need a new hair cut

frugal - bought a Cuisinart whisk for 4.99 from Tuesday Morning, best whisk I ever had

frosty the snowman - it is so cold here your nose hairs freeze

father - today my dad would have been 90. He always loved having his birthday celebration.

faith - where would I be without Jesus

face - here is my favorite one
















fanny - the thing I sit on toooooo much

flowers - I love them, miss them in the yard and need me some on my table real soon

feet - this is what my feet look like right now.












football - we got us a Tennessee Titan coach for the Lions-----yahoo! Now that's what I'm talkin' about.

fortitude - sometimes I got it and sometimes I don't

friday - Friday's here but Sunday's coming.

1 comment:

Mari said...

That is an adorable face! And - I love the Friday's here, but Sunday's coming!