Thursday, November 20, 2008

Very Unsure Times



The news about the auto's going belly up is very fearful and real. My husband's job...and our existence is directly tied to the auto's. Family members too.








I go thru different scenarios. Put the house up for sale. Don't put the house up for sale. Get a full-time job. No, I need to watch my grandson...wait...wait a little longer...don't wait, act now. How do we know what to do when. Lord take hold of the wheel!!!

Our country will be in a depression without this industry that I am sure. The dominoes that will fall will be huge. Who will make our defence equipment?
I'm looking at this from a very selfish viewpoint. Survival.

5 comments:

Mari said...

It's a frightening situation, that's for sure. My husband did have a job related to the auto industry, he no longer does but several of my family members do. It really affects us all in some way.

jennyhope said...

I did not even realize it was that bad. I need to get in touch with the news. I had heard stuff about the need to borrow money but have not paid attention. I will pray!!

Tonja said...

Well, of course you are frightened! I can't even imagine. You and your situation will be in my prayers. God bless!

nancygrayce said...

It is a very scary time indeed! All of my brothers are involved in small business! Two of them have my daddy's business and the other one has a similar business in another city. My sister's son sells cars....and on and on. I think in the end it will have an affect on all of us.

We will all pray for one another!

Profbaugh said...

I tagged you on a meme on my blog. If you have time and would like to participate, please stop by and join in.

Have a wonderful thanksgiving!

Much love,
~Cheryl