
Please keep Tammy, Tim, Erich, Todd, Evan and Olivia in your prayers.
Their special boy is now in the arms of the Lord. Nick went home today. He has battled brain cancer since 2002. He had an amazing life since 2002 which his mom has faithfully documented on his website http://www.nick7-11.zoomshare.com/.
I cannot tell you how much strength and encouragement I have received from Tammy by her example as she went through this that allowed me to go through my own battles on many days. She is incredible and so is her family. One day I will have the joy to meet Nick face to face. He has a special place in my heart.
4 comments:
oh, he has a special place in my heart too! i've just been in tears most of the day, feeling like i lost someone i "knew". what a privilege it was to walk this journey with tammy though.
haven't stopped by in awhile and saw your comment to tammy.
~sheryl
I pray his family finds the strength and peace they need!
I can't imagine how hard this must be. I'll keep them in my prayers.
that breaks my heart.
Post a Comment