Monday, August 4, 2008

beth moore simulcast

i want to hear all about your weekend at the simulcast. tell me about everything. please fill me in how God spoke to you. i bet is was just awesome. if anyone knows how many women across the country were there let me know.

3 comments:

Fran said...

Hey Janel...
I started posting some "daily chewable" nuggets on Sunday. Head over and check out the beginnings of this stuff.

And, let me say...Mama Beth BROUGHT IT!!!

Hugs and prayers to you,
Fran

BethAnne said...

Janel!!!! I saw your comment on Jenny's blog --- I have missed hearing from you!!!

Profbaugh said...

I was going to point to to Fran's blog. She's done a good job posting bits and pieces of the simulcast. I'm afraid I haven't really been able to put it down on my blog yet. Still letting it all soak in. You know? Fran is right, though Beth was "on fire" and Travis, well let's just say the worship time was truly annointed!!

Hope all is going well with you Janel. Miss ya.

~Cheryl