
It's been a whole 2 months and 2 days since I have blogged. It seems like forever in my book. There has been a lot of family "activity" going on in my life. Some good and some not so good. It's the not so good that precipitated me to stop blogging. I told a fellow blogger that I was pushed into the pit and then I jumped in with both feet, and that is were I have been living for the last 2 months busy decorating the walls of my pit. So a little embarrassed that I reentered that place yet another time I just put off blogging again. I thought now what is my first post going to be? What do I want to say? What do I not want to say?
I need to say I am sorry for jumping in...again. I want to say thanks for all your prayers and comments and friends lurking and checking in on me. I want to not get personal and say what threw me into the pit but I am going to say this, God has been there with me. He has been my sustainer and comforter. Jesus is my Lord, I want to declare my love for Him and am so glad He is patient with me.
~janel
8 comments:
I've been in the pit, I know it's not a pretty place to be. It sure is nice to be out of it.
Nothing you can do but lean on GOD!
Debbie
You don't need to apologize for jumping back into blogging. We are glad to see you! I've been in the pit before and I'm glad God is patient with us too.
Thanks for checking on me. The kitchen is coming along. It just takes time when we work on it on days off. The cabinets are almost done, so I can't wait for that.
Andy is doing well. He's made lots of friends and has taken a few fun days trips. He has a blog now and we love to read what he has to say. It's listed under family on my blog, if you haven't seen it.
So glad you're back.
Janel, I so need you to know how I have been praying for you after I got your email. Just know that and I am going to email you some specific scriptures I am thinking of. You are so loved.
I just love ya Janel! I love your beautiful heart and the truth you share.
I'm glad you are back. Praying for you tonight as I sit here and just ask God to continue to be your strength and joy.
Hugs,
Fran
so glad you worked your way out! Good to have you back!
Oh, so glad you're back! I've been checking in and was beginning to get worried! Boy do I know that pit well! Of course I just spill it all out on my blog...probably way too much! I'll be praying!
Post a Comment