nothing says Christmas like listening to Handel's Messiah. i admit i am a classical music lover and chose this video so you all could sing along. the beauty of this is you can't hear me and i can't hear you and we can belt it out at the top of our lungs to the glory of the Lord. amen.
5 comments:
Just belted it out! Maybe some day I can stand right next to you and sing this song with you knowing a teeny bit where you have walked and the suffering you have embraced and the joy you have in your Messiah! Much Love to you this Christmas~ You have touched me so!
This might be my all time favorite too!! I absolutely love this and could listen to it over and over and over again. I pray you have a joy filled, wonderful Christmas!
Praying for you always.
Much love,
Fran
Merry Christmas, Janel! You are a blessing to me and such an encourager. I pray you have a wonderful time with your family!
just stopping to say hey!! praying for you tonight! love jenny
hey, are you back yet???
Post a Comment