bethanne at waiting for the shout.blogspot.com graciously passed along this award to me. she has a big heart following hard after the Lord. in this internet community who would have thought such encouragement and love could be truly felt. i have felt the love of Christ from you ladies. i am blessed by each one of you. we are trying to be women of faith who make a difference for Him in our everyday worlds encouraging one another to press on to the goal. so thank you sweet bethanne. i would like to pass this award to another source of encouragement to me in the Lord my siesta Jenny Hope at jennyhope-jennyhope.blogspot.com.so ladies lets press on together toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called us heavenward in Christ Jesus Phil. 3:14
3 comments:
Janel,
Amen to you on your award. Thank you for sharing your lessons learned with me. I have needed for someone to understand the road He's had me on and I never dreamed understanding would come from women I have never met! He provides.
Blessings upon you, siesta,
Kathy
Congratulations! You are such an inspiration!
Love,
Angie xoxo
man...I left you a message earlier but it must not have gone through. Thank you so much you made my day! you are such an encouragement for real!! So sweet! love jenny
ps going over to check out cheryls blog.
Post a Comment