Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Lifehouse's Everything Skit
2 Corinthians 10: 4-5 the weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. on the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds.
i saw this on another persons blog so that would make me a re-blogger but it was so powerful i began to cry out of sadness for those (especially our teens) who do not have victory over the darkness of this world (i believe we are at it's darkest point ever) and gladness over the the fact that my battle with satan is done. Jesus fought for me.
the skit shows the girl (me,you) being enticed, satan taking her (me,you) as far as she would go, to death if he could get her there, but she (me,you) fought back. wasn't that an awesome scene, Jesus was there for her (me,you) the whole time but she (me,you) had to make the descision to fight, He was there to fight with her and for her (me you). He promises to never leave us, He never left her. in the skit did you see Jesus, brush her off, cleaned her up, embraced her, loved her. He loves us so. He sets us free.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
one of the youth groups that camp through camp where i work in the summer did this at the talent show....very powerful.
That is one powerful skit. I shared it with our youth guy at church. I'm just so thankful for Jesus....I love Him so much.
I hope you have a good day. I'm glad I stopped by.
Powerful lesson there. Kids today are bombarded with filth (and much of it from what we call 'higher education'). We need to constantly pray for each other AND our kids.
Thank you so much for your encouragement!!!
i have seen this live as well...it is so good.
Post a Comment