Hey sweet Janel!! I just got your message! I keep meaning to message you...anyway you sure can post anything from my blog I would be honored!! love you!!
Come back, Janelle! You seriously MADE my day when you recognized me at Kensington yesterday. I'm SO sorry you weren't there today!!! I was searching for you! My mom felt badly that you weren't there, too! Thanks for seeking me out! You are a sweetie and I'm SO glad we are face to face friends now! I love my Michigan Siestas! Love, Angie xoxo
11 comments:
I hope you've had a great day too!
Beautiful photo! Hope your Valentine Day was special.
Love,
Kathy
Hope you had a great VDay!
Miss you! Thanks for the link.
Just saying hi! You've been missed.
Love,
Fran
Janel-
Are you ever coming back? Miss you!
thank you so much for your sweet constant encouragement! I just love you to death! Now write a post. ;)
Hey sweet Janel!! I just got your message! I keep meaning to message you...anyway you sure can post anything from my blog I would be honored!! love you!!
Where did you go??? I check often and wonder what has become of you.
Come back, Janelle! You seriously MADE my day when you recognized me at Kensington yesterday. I'm SO sorry you weren't there today!!! I was searching for you! My mom felt badly that you weren't there, too! Thanks for seeking me out! You are a sweetie and I'm SO glad we are face to face friends now! I love my Michigan Siestas!
Love,
Angie xoxo
xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment