Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree

Well I got this much done...and miles to go before I sleep. Come on in and take a look.


The Christmas Tree with a new star at the top from the dollar store!






Here are some of my favorite ornaments. I have about a dozen hand crocheted snowflakes made by my mom. I love these hand painted tin ones that attach to the branches by clothes pins. I also love these egg shaped ornaments with Christmas themes on them made by the "egg lady". I went with an all white theme this year with just a little bit of color. I didn't plan it, it just kind of happened.























9 comments:

Tonja said...

Love the tree! Great job!

Merry Christmas!

Mari said...

Your tree looks so nice. The white theme worked out well, even though it wasn't planned. Those crocheted ornaments from your Mom are treasures!

nancygrayce said...

Your tree is so pretty! We also have some of those hand crocheted snowflakes! I don't know where they came from, isn't that a shame! We do put them on every year.

Jubilee on Earth said...

Hi, Janel! I hope all is well. Thanks for dropping me a line. All looks well to me. Would you mind going back and refreshing your page to see if it shows? If not, I'm not sure what to do...

?

Thanks! And God Bless...

~Maria

thouartloosed said...

Your tree is beautiful! I love the snowflakes.

Angela Baylis said...

I LOVE your tree! It's so much fun to see how everyone decorated their trees differently! Yours is beautiful!
Merry Christmas!
Love,
Angie xoxo

Angela Baylis said...

Hi, Janel! Thank you for your comment on my blog. Life is hard sometimes. I'd love to tell you I'm right back where I should be, but I'm not yet. I can't tell a lie. Thank you for making me feel so accepted! You are a special friend. I'm glad you visited my blog tonight! I hope you write a new one soon! You're on my heart as I write this!
Much love,
Angie xoxo

jennyhope said...

I had you on my heart today and prayed for you.

Fran said...

You are on my heart today. Just said a prayer for you.
Love,
Fran